Health Coaches are knowledgeable advisors who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As I mentioned in the story about my own Health Journey, I was referred to a Health Coach right out of college and she completely changed my way of thinking about my body and my health.
As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you. I whole heartedly believe that no one diet is right for everyone and that personalized attention is a must.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
I offer both a 3 month program and a 6 month program depending on how long we believe it would be best to work together after holding our initial consultation.
As a client of my health coaching program, you will…
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes…
- two 50-minute sessions per month
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- my personal commitment to your health and success
Testimonial from a former client, Jocelyn Gondek, NY (was 16 at the time): “Jamie is a wonderful coach. During our time together, I learned so much about living a better, healthier life style. She taught me how to break my habit of eating when I became upset, stressed, or angry. Jamie and I set one major goal for me to reach by the time our time together was up, then we planned weekly goals that kept me on track to reaching my main goal. Jamie taught me a lot about different types of foods, and she also helped me create a method to build up my self esteem. We came up with a motivational saying to tell myself every time I was feeling lousy about myself, and it became a motto for me to live by that has really helped me keep my confidence up. Jamie gave me a lot of support and encouragement to reach my goal, and was always there for me to talk to if i was ever feeling upset about anything. The most important thing that Jamie taught me was that there is no goal that’s ever too hard to reach, and that nothing is impossible. Once you find that motivation inside you, you can accomplish anything!”