As many of you know, I’ve been running Intuitive Eating challenges for the last couple of months. Each time, I keep refining the program to be better, based on how the women work through the program and what I feel needs to be changed.
Today I am happy to say we will be doing the Challenge again in April, starting April 1st. Below are the updated details:
The point of the 21 Day Intuitive Eating Challenge is to make steps toward becoming more Intuitive Eaters. This means:
– breaking the Diet Mentality
– taking a hard look at Emotional Eating and reducing the amount of times we eat for emotional reasons.
– listening to our own bodies instead of outside rules telling us what and when we should eat
– eating what we want when we are hungry and learning how to be truly satisfied with our food choices
– respecting when our bodies are full and satisfied and reducing the amount of times we overeat
The Challenge is for you if:
– you feel like you constantly need to control your diet and exercise
– you deprive yourself and then overeat/binge
– you often times eat for reasons other than pure hunger
– you know what you “should” eat to lose weight, but aren’t able to
– you feel guilty when eating unhealthy food
– you have a constant chatter in your head telling you what you “should” and “shouldn’t” eat and you just want it to stop
Here is what the challenge entails:
– Three 15 minute one-on-one coaching calls with me. One will be before the challenge starts. During this call, we will hone in on your personal, specific struggles with emotional eating, overeating, controlling your diet, and intuitive eating and figure out how you should personally approach the challenge to get the most out of it. The second 15 minute call will be a checkpoint in the middle to touch base on how the program is going for you and any questions that you have. The last call is at the end. This will give us a chance to debrief and recap how the challenge went for you, discuss any questions you have, and talk about how you can work on being more Intuitive in your life going forward.
– Daily newsletters from me that arrive in your inbox every single morning at 6am. Each newsletter outlines a different topic and lesson pertaining to Intuitive Eating and challenges you to try to incorporate the lesson into your life from that day going forward. The newsletters have a flow to them – they strategically guide you so that the lessons can build on one another.
– Personal one-on-one coaching with me through email. I respond within 24 hours and coach you through your own personal struggles, questions, and successes. Some people like to email me daily to check in, others email me with road bumps or situations that are specific to their own lives and schedules.
– Access to the private Intuitive Eating Challenge Facebook Group. This has been really active with each group- people have posted pictures of their food, how they are taking the lessons each day and incorporating them into their day-to-day, “ah ha” moments that they have, and questions for the group. As Clare says “This group is AMAZING. Just knowing you have a place to quickly share ANY thought, fear, success, question and be greeted with helpful answers and calming words is incredible. I want to stay in it forever.” Note: It is not mandatory to be part of this group if you want to remain private.
The cost of the Challenge for the month of April is $49.
I will be closing the sign up on Friday, March 22nd (if not earlier, if we fill up) so that we can schedule the initial private one-on-one coaching calls for the last week of March.
To see what people are saying about the challenge, head over to the main Intuitive Eating Challenge page and scroll down.