*Note, if you’d like to sign up for the next month’s challenge, head over to this page*
On February 1st, I started running the first 21 Day Intuitive Eating Challenge. 45 brave souls decided that they wanted to work on their relationship to food, their weight, and themselves. I think it’s safe to say that the challenge has been a learning and growing experience for all of us, and I’ve loved being able to support everyone each step of the way.
Starting March 1st, we’re doing it again…with a few tweaks.
Here is more information about the challenge:
The point of the 21 Day Intuitive Eating Challenge is to make steps toward becoming more Intuitive Eaters. This means:
– breaking the Diet Mentality
– listening to our own bodies instead of outside rules telling us what and when we should eat
– eating what we want when we are hungry
– respecting when our bodies are full and satisfied and reducing the amount of times we overeat
– eating mainly for the purpose of physical need and reducing the amount of times we eat for other reasons (emotional, etc.)
The Challenge is for you if:
– you feel like you constantly need to control your diet and exercise
– you deprive yourself and then overeat/binge
– you often times eat for reasons other than pure hunger
– you know what you “should” eat to lose weight, but aren’t able to
– you feel guilty when eating unhealthy food
– you have a constant chatter in your head telling you what you “should” and “shouldn’t” eat and you just want it to stop
Here is what the challenge entails:
– Two 15 minute one-on-one coaching calls with me. One will be before the challenge starts. During this call, we will hone in on your personal, specific struggles with emotional eating, overeating, controlling your diet, and intuitive eating and figure out how you should personally approach the challenge to get the most out of it. The second 15 minute call will be at the end. This will give us a chance to debrief and recap how the challenge went for you, discuss any questions you have, and talk about how you can work on being more Intuitive in your life going forward.
– Daily newsletters from me that arrive in your inbox every single morning at 6am. Each newsletter outlines a different topic and lesson pertaining to Intuitive Eating and challenges you to try to incorporate the lesson into your life from that day going forward. The newsletters have a flow to them – they strategically guide you so that the lessons build on one another.
– Personal one-on-one coaching with me through email. I respond within 24 hours and coach you through your own personal struggles, questions, and successes. Some people like to email me daily to check in, others email me with road bumps or situations that are specific to their own lives and schedules.
– Access to the private Intuitive Eating Challenge Facebook Group. This has been really active with the February group- people have posted pictures of their food, how they are taking the lessons each day and incorporating them into their day-to-day, “ah ha” moments that they have, and questions for the group. It is not mandatory to be part of this group if you want to remain private.
The cost of the Challenge for the month of March is $49.
The challenge starts March 1st. If you’re interested and want to be on the list, please email me at email@example.com
I can’t wait to have you be a part of it 🙂