Every year we go around the Thanksgiving table and say what we are thankful for. I am known to be a complete baby and I get very emotional, especially when talking about things that I love. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten through my turn without crying, and expect this year to be no different.
So before I have to face that embarrassment, here is a list of some little, not so serious, things that I am thankful for. Let’s keep it tearless around here for today! 🙂
1. The Bright Lipstick Trend. I mean, I never would have pegged myself as a red lipstick kind of girl but it’s just so fun to put on red or bright pink lipstick. It really is. Sephora brand for $12 each. Done.
2. Coffee and Almond Butter. Two staples I cannot live without.
3. Multiple colors of Sharpie Pens. They make doing school work so much more bearable.
4. Candles. Because from November to April I am in a constant state of Cold.
5. Flowers in wine bottles. I guess crafts in general. We all have a creative arts and crafts kid inside of us and its been fun to let her out from time to time. She’s pretty good!
6. Spotify. It’s just genius. And I really hope that my recurrent Taylor Swift playing is not seen by the entire world. I still don’t totally understand the sharing settings on that thing. How embarrassing.
7. Pumpkin spice in Starbucks that you can PUT ON YOURSELF. Like, you have full control over how much pumpkin spice you put on your coffee. I think this may have just been at my local Starbucks because I looked for it at another location later and didn’t see it. This really made my day.
8. Non stop people watching in NYC. I wasn’t sure if this kid had eyes.
9. Wine. Has to be on the list. I messed this one up, but fear not, I fixed it.
10. Egg and Cheese Sandwiches. Favorite food in the world, hands down. Love them and have been having my fair share lately.
11. Bonus number eleven!! I am so thankful for this SNL skit. It just gets me every.single. time.
Any random little things you are Thankful for this season? Do tell!